Sunday 4 October 2015

Payday treats!

I've recently been paid after working the 'freshers' period and I thought I would splash out on some new bedroom decor. I've fell in love with the home section at Wilkinsons. I'd never have thought that they would have sold such nice items, but seriously, some great stuff for great money!
I decided to get some new bedding, nothing beats new bedding! I went for something different and vibrant to add to my (pretty bland) room and it did just the trick! The colours really compliment the Autumn season too, its made my room feel very homely.
I also treated myself to a new candle, I'm a sucker for Yankee candles but the Wilkinsons own brand had some gorgeous fragrances, I went with vanilla pod, its has up to 50 burning hours which isn't bad for £4.
Laundry is such an issue as all students know and my dirty clothes were usually dumped in a cardboard box until I got round to washing them (so embarrassing). I treated myself to a wick basket and even though it's full of dirty clothes it doesn't look too bad haha!

Where is your favourite store to shop for home décor?

Hope you've had a good week!

Rach x



No comments:

Post a Comment