Sunday 18 October 2015

Favourite Beauty Products

Sundays are my favourite day of the week, I get a lie in and I can spend some time on me. These three products are some which I would like to share with fellow bloggers. They are part of my Sunday routine and it would be good to hear about any products that you love, I've narrowed mine down to my three favourites.




Body Shop body butter is an absolute blessing in my opinion. The first time I got this product was for Christmas, it was part of a lovely gift set from my Aunty. If you've been in the store you will know all the different scents they do, this one is pink grapefruit which I do like, but the mango on is my favourite so far. If you're ever stuck for a girlfriends present, these sets are perfect, who doesn't love a pamper? The 200ml tub lasts me quite a long time and I never find myself having to constantly reapply, it has a lasting effect and leaves your skin feeling like silk. My Mam always used to comment on the nice smell it gives off aswell, another bonus!

 
Mask of Magnaminty is one of my lastest purchases, I've been going through an awful skin spell recently and I had tried every product you can think of to try and get my skin back to good condition. I  usually get bath bombs from Lush, however a friend recommended their beauty range so I went to have a look. The lady that served me was great and when I told her about how my skin had just suddenly changed she explained that everyones skin changes every seven years...something I wasn't aware of. I've never suffered from acne and had pretty good skin even in my teen years so I was super conscious when spots started appearing. This product has definitely helped clear my skin. At first I didn't like the texture of the cream, it has bits (similar to a scrub) so it was quite uncomfortable on my face however, I've got used to the feeling as I've used it more. It's like a face mask and requires you to leave it on the skin for around 15 minutes but it doesn't tighten to your skin like a facemask, its pretty easy to wash off. I think its a great alternative to typical spot creams. 
 
 
This is probably the only hair product I own. I quite enjoy having naturally crazy hair, I don't even own straighteners..is that bad? I bought this product last year in the summer season when I was getting a little tired of my mousy brown colour. I've never dyed my hair and god forbid if I ever did as my Mam would probably murder me! I bought this product as I read reviews online saying it made a difference but it wasn't too overwhelming. This was perfect for me, I only wanted a little change, nothing too drastic. It does make a difference and I feel like my hair is lighter even hours after use. You can apply on either wet or normal hair and just leave it to dry its that easy! I was going to upload a picture of before and after but as I've used the product quite a lot the difference isn't that noticeable. The first time I applied it, I did have a few comments about my hair being lighter so it does work! If you want some change but nothing too crazy I'd go for this product!
 
Hope you've had a good week!
 
Rach x


No comments:

Post a Comment