Sunday 3 May 2015

Liebster Award

As I'm a newbie this is my first award I have been nominated for, so here it goes! 
Big thank-you to www.beautyreviewsbysc.blogspot.co.uk for nominating me. I don't think I've done it perfectly, but it's the participation that counts :) 



I am nominating blogs with under 1000 followers to do the Liebster award!
1. jennaloves3.blogspot.com
2. sophaparks.blogspot.com
3. jessicaxvictoria.blogspot.com
4. hannahdelacour.blogspot.com
5. lucy-boots.blogspot.com
Ps. thanks for following me on Bloglovin' 

The Questions 
 Where is your ideal vacation spot?
My ideal vacation spot would be somewhere in the sun and a location that has amazing views. I would consider some places in the UK to be good enough for me so somewhere like Scotland or Wales would be nice :)

 What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
As 80% of my time is spent in bed on my laptop and watch Netflix it would definitely have to be something that screams comfort to me. Of course, I have my favourite clothing for going out etc but comfort is key when you spend the majority of your time indoors!

3. What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time?

Reading other peoples blogs is a great hobby of mine and I like DIY blogs in particular they also drive me to be creative and inspire to do things i probably wouldn't have thought about before, so yeah blogging.

4. What is something not a lot of people know about you?

Since starting uni I have really enjoyed cooking, as part of my dissertation for university I'm making a cooking blog so you should deffo check that out when its up and running!

5. If you could be any animal which one would you be?

I had this question in an interview once and I could have cried haha...erm...a monkey? They're quite fun and seem to be quite laid back.

6. What is your biggest fear?

Spiders. ew. 

7. What is the one thing you want most in this world?

Just to have an awesome career when I'm older, it doesn't have to be loaded with money just a job that I really enjoy and something that makes my university degree pay off. 

8. What is your fondest memory?

Now I'm at uni, I miss my family quite a bit so anything associated with them I class as my favourites. Photographs are all over in my room, just cause I love thinking back to good times :) 

9. What is your favourite thing to blog about?

Anything I want to share really, I don't really have a niche (bad blogger points). 

10. What is the one makeup item you could not live without?
Eyeliner, its an essential!

11. How did you get into blogging?

I've always wanted to do it, but sundae-spills is the only one I've really dedicated my time too, so I determined to progress from here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following me on bloglovin.
    This is my first time to visit your blog, and I love it! Congratulations for the award!!!! Keep going dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much and no problem X

    ReplyDelete