Sunday 19 April 2015

Sharrow Vale Market

I have the privelidge of living minutes away from a fantastic market on Sharrow Vale Road. I visited last Sunday afternoon, the sun was shining, the smell of good food was lingering in the air...perfect! It's not my first visit to it certainly won't be my last! There is a fantastic range of stalls everything from crafts to cupcakes and you can guarantee you will find a hidden gem along the way. 
Lily Moore Interiors was one of my favourites, her stall was crammed with beautiful vintage goodies that were to die for. If I had the money I would have bought it all! You can see from the pictures below just how fantastic her stall presentation was and it was a winner for me, not only is her stall to die for, she has a little shop situated on Sharrow Vale Road and I didn't know it was there, I've certainly been missing out. Not only are her goods perfect for your home they can make fantastic gifts too and I know some of my girlies would love anything from this store. 
If you live in Sheffield do go and visit, I promise, you won't be disappointed!

                                                                     Lilly's store
                                       

                         

                                                 

          

                                     

                                       
      
     
    
      
           




2 comments: